Ibrahim ATAY works in different roles such as a software engineer, consultant and software architect in Banking and consultancy sectors since 2011. He strongest skill is analytical thinking however he also has very strong problem solving and management skills.
He has TOGAF 9, CSM and PMI-ACP certificates. He always enthusiastic about new technologies and keeps himself up-to-date with new technologies. He is also a software architect and ScrumMaster who helps companies and organisations.
Fields of working below;
- Enterprise Architecture
- Software Architecture
- Cloud & Distributed System
- Secure Software Design
- Backend/Systems/Infrastructure Programming (Java & C#)
- DevOps & Agile Development
Academy backgrounds below;
- 2016 – 2018 : Okan University, Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- 2014 – 2016 : Okan University, Computer Engineering
- 2009 – 2011 : Namık Kemal University, Computer Programming
Not: Visit my LinkedIn profile for a lot of information about.