He is experienced in architecting and engineering management. He enables companies to use robust, maintainable, reliable, and scalable solutions by building Next Generation Technology Architectures and provides professional services in the following areas.
- Application Development
- Enterprise Architectures
- Cloud-Native Technologies
- Integration Architecture
- SOA & Microservices Architecture
He holds a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering and a master’s degree in engineering management and has the following certificates.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Certified
- ITIL Foundation
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer