He works in different roles such as a software engineer, software architect, and consultant since 2011. He strongest skill is analytical thinking. He also has very strong problem solving and management skills.
He aims to provide sustainable user experiences by delivering the robust, maintainable and reliable solution and scaling. He always enthusiastic about new technologies and keeps himself up-to-date with new technologies. He is also a software architect and agile coach who helps companies and organizations.
He has TOGAF 9, PMP, CSM and PMI-ACP certificates.
Areas of Technical Expertise
- Project/Agile Management
- Software & Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud & Distributed Development
- DevOps & Agile Development
- SysML & Archimate
- Business Analysis
- 2019 – 2021: Sakary University, Master of Science in Engineering Management
- 2014 – 2016: Okan University, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- 2009 – 2011: Namık Kemal University, Associate’s Degree in Computer Programming
August 22, 2020